I have been away for way too long, but at least my returning post is about some very awesome news. Book three of my fantasy novel series, entitled The Lunar Artifact, is published! It will be on Amazon.com in print within a few days. The Kindle version will be available even sooner.
Also, today is the 2nd anniversary of the publication of my first book, The Ocean's Call. So I thought it would be a great day to finally get book three out there. Once my ordered books get to my house, I'll let you know where you can buy those personally signed copies I mentioned on my blog earlier.
For anyone who wants to know more about The Lunar Artifact and my other two books, I've posted links below.
Thanks to everyone for your support. I can't thank you enough for reading my books. It means so much to me.
The Siren's Apprentice is now available in print, as a Nook ebook, and in several other formats via Smashwords.com. For those of you who would like to read my second book in a format besides Kindle, here are the links:
Also, I've recently enrolled both The Ocean's Call and The Siren's Apprentice in the new Kindle MatchBook program. This means, that if you buy the print version of the book, you can get a discount on the digital one. In the case of The Ocean's Call, that means a free ebook! The Sirens Apprentice would be $0.99.
Thank you to everyone who reads my books. It means a lot to me. Later folks!
This is an awesome day, folks. The sequel to The Ocean's Call, my new novel called The Siren's Apprentice, is now published! It is available for Kindle and Nook at this very moment. It will be available in other formats soon. For now, you can get it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble if you're interested. Also, the paperback will take awhile too. The process of preparing print books is a slower one than ebooks.
In any case, I hope you will give The Siren's Apprentice a try. I hope you will enjoy it. I hope this long journey will end amazingly. However, don't think the even longer one is over. I still have to write book three, don't I?
Yes. There will be a book three. I have plans for more books after that too. I hope you'll stay with me, and read Cassie's story!
Also, The Siren's Apprentice is on its way!
The only not so nice news in this post is that I've unpublished The Siren's Apprentice on Smashwords.com. Viewing the old rough draft chapters is no longer possible. I've since updated and added onto them, and I would rather just offer you the final work. Don't worry, the ebook will be on Smashwords again in its finished form.
If you're interested in reading The Ocean's Call, here are links to the sites where you buy them:
Also, here are the book trailers for The Ocean's Call and The Siren's Apprentice.
I started a blog! You can check it out here.
Due to persisting issues with the host site, I have adapted the freebies section. You can now read the preview of The Ocean's Call here.
I added a free preview of The Ocean's Call to the Freebies section of the site.
Unfortunately, there are some technical difficulties that are outside of my control. Downloading and viewing the document is impossible for the time being. Please be patient while this issue is being fixed.
I just added a page on Facebook for my book, The Ocean's Call.
Here it is. My official author website is on the air!
None of you here probably know me, so let me give you the basics:
1. My name is Elisabeth(No nick names, please. I can't stand them! shudders at the memory of "dizzy lizzy")
2. I'm a writer. I write fantasy novels, I write science fiction novels, and I write about my favorite fanged friends, the vampires. (No sparkles allowed! If you like vampires that sparkle, then my vampire books are probably not for you.)
3. I haven't actually published any books yet. As in, I'm not an author until this June.(That's when my first book is scheduled to be in print!)
4. I'm 18. (Age is a misconception! Don't judge me by that two digit number you see! I'm an extremely competent novelist. I've been telling stories since I was two and I wrote my first chapter book when I was six! Maybe it was about cute little bunnies and fairies, but hey, I was six. Since my babyhood I've become very literate and much more devious.)
5. I'm female, so most of my books(maybe all of them; I don't know yet) will probably be written through a female protagonist's point of view. If you have a problem with that then don't even bother reading further. ;)
6. I'm a nerd. A computer nerd in fact. So I like to be in control and do all the cool stuff it takes to make a book myself(minus the actual making part. I'm just a graphics designer and lousy editor.) After over a year of on and off research on various avenues of authoring/publishing options, I've decided to self publish. It allows more control, and that's something I feel like I need, plus I get to put my mad graphics design skills to the test. ;) If you doubt my artistic talent then check out my book covers.
7. My current fantasy book is due to be published in June 2012. Sorry for the wait, but marketing is a tricky business. It takes time, and I think I pretty much suck at it. ;)
10. What happened to #8 and #9, you say? Well... I just couldn't resist having exactly ten numbers. Sorry. I have OCD. ;)